MulleSybaseEOAdaptor 2.7 Releasenotes
The last public release was 2.3 so here's what has happened in the mean time
- Speed up of mulleSybaseRowDictionary read access to post-insane levels.
- Fix uninitalized factory problem, introduced in 2.4 by reuse of bindInfos.
- "Working with Custom Data Types". MulleSybaseEOAdaptor adheres now closer to specs.
- Handle NSNull if available. NSNull and EONull are considered to be equivalent. The adaptor will only return EONull from fetched data though.
- Fixed a datetime handling bug when the server timeZone was not set. This manifests in Tiger 10.4.
- Changed the way the adaptor advertises its binding requirements.
- Fixed a possibly crashing double free in image/text handling
- Fixed a little leak with error messages.
- Reuses bindInfos. This has the benefit of less memory fragmentation and being a bit faster.