The mulle-objc release!
Today is the day the most important parts, the compiler and the runtime are released. Its a bit like going "gold".
I have decided to immediately go out with a community fork. That makes it much easier to incorporate changes and additions, although it was quite a bit of more work for me initially.
There will be more stuff release after this, but I can't really estimate the timeframe as things are fairly busy at the momen.
- mulle-thread -> Hacker News
- mulle-allocator -> Hacker News
- mulle-aba -> Hacker News
- mulle-vararg -> Hacker News
- mulle-concurrent -> Hacker News
- mulle-container -> Hacker News
- mulle-objc, mulle-clang compiler, MulleObjC -> Hacker News
- mulle-lldb debugger
Thanks to @denunv, @sakrist @suuksuuk, @znek666 for testing, feedback and help with the website. Thanks to the llvm-dev mailing list, helping me with clang issues.