Nat! bio photo

Nat!

Senior Mull.

Twitter RSS

Github

MulleScion, some bigger changes

There is a new development version up on the Mulle Repository. If you are using MulleScion I would encourage you to try it out, and tell me if the changes are really bad.

Here are the preliminary release notes:

1851.0

*** BIG CHANGE!!! FILTER REDESIGNED ***

I decided to convert the documentation from ASCII into markdown. For that I needed a markdown filter. As it turns out, none of the libraries I found are able to do incremental rendering (bummer). This means, that the markdown filter I needed had to buffer all incoming strings until the endfilter was reached. That broke a lot of stuff.

On a positive note, you can now nest filters and can tweak them a little with optional parameters.

*** BIG CHANGE!!! ELSEFOR INSTEAD OF ELSE IN FOR-ENDFOR ***

I messed up, when I "designed" aka hacked in the {% for else endfor %} feature it doesn't work, when there is a {% if else endif %} contained in the loop. So else needs to be renamed to elsefor in this case.

To keep in sync with the archive version, the version nr. has been bumped to 1851.

Other changes

  • Improved the dependencyTable generation, by ignoring syntax errors.
  • The documentation is now in a much nicer looking markdown format. With a few hacks the builtin webserver in mulle-scion can now show the "Results" much nicer.
  • Stole a CSS to make it look more nicey, nicey.
  • Improved the LICENSE detail.

2 Comments

A photo of ZNeK

From: ZNeK

I bet version 1909 will be awesome :-).

BTW, the captcha tests are (a bit) broken. They only work when yourefresh them at least once.

A photo of Nat!

From: Nat!

This captcha wasn't so hard. I solved it on the first try :)

Post a comment

All comments are held for moderation; basic HTML formatting accepted.

Name:
E-mail: (not published)
Website: