MulleSybaseEOAdaptor 2.12 released
Although I am not actively using Sybase anymore (unfortunately), there are occasional tweaks and improvements made to the adaptor. So version 2.12 should be better than 2.7 in any case, if not please tell me. I need to port the code to Intel some time, but I am occupied with other stuff
Here are the releasenotes of the unpublished versions.
- Changed hash algorithm of mulleSybaseRowDictionary optimization done in 2.7 for even better performance
- Reverted a supposedly harmless change in datetime handling since there were troubles in GMT apparently.
- Use slower but more compatible code to produce the inital SELECT statement for text/image writes
- Experimental fix for writetext, when size is evenly divisible by 512
- I am really pedantic on +formatValue not being nil. It shouldn't happen when using MulleEOF and you should be passing in [EONull null] anyway
- Removed a leak involving error messages
- Fixed a special Sybase type handling of LONGCHAR types
- Avoided a leak when returning factory produced values
- You may pass in "nil" as a value for -[EOAdaptor fetchedValueForValue:attribute:]
- Finally in version 2.8 "expressionClass" will not be overridden, but "defaultExpressionClass", which is correct.
- If an image attibute has value null, the adaptor will not write a serialized [EONull null] into the DB.
- Image/text is written with a simpler qualifier, that is just qualifying the primary key.
- -[MulleSybaseSQLExpression primaryKeyConstraintStatementsForEntityGroup]produces proper SQL code now
- Versioning information should be correct (thx to email@example.com for noting that).
- Fixed Void and In/out parameters sql generation to produce syntactically correct SQL
- JDBC compatibility port number hack
- Fixed creation of primary key constraints generation (or rather their declaration, the statement issued is not a true constraint, which I might fix with MulleEOF 2.0)
- If _debug flag is set, the adaptor now writes the number of bytes read (along with the SQL) in completeFetch