The next MulleSybaseEOAdaptor release
I finally have some time to ready a new adaptor release. I dimly remember that I had some requests for some special OS X or compiler combination, but I forgot which. If you have a request specific to the MulleSybaseEOAdaptor, leave a comment.
Here are the preliminary release notes:
- . I am really pedantic on +formatValue not being nil. It shouldn't happen when using MulleEOF and you should be passing in [EONull null] anyway
- Added an exception so that writetext doesn't fail silently (with only some log output). Check that image/text isn't really just varchar/varbinary.
- Allow nil qualifier in debug mode on and updateValues:inRowDescribedByQualifier:entity: related
- You may pass in "nil" as a value for -[EOAdaptor fetchedValueForValue:attribute:]
- Finally in version 2.8 "expressionClass" will not be overridden, but "defaultExpressionClass", which is correct.
- If an image attibute has value null, the adaptor will not write a serialized [EONull null] into the DB.
- Image/text is written with a simpler qualifier, that is just qualifying the primary key.
- -[MulleSybaseSQLExpression primaryKeyConstraintStatementsForEntityGroup] produces proper SQL code now
- Versioning information should be correct (thx to email@example.com for noting that).
- Fixed Void and In/out parameters sql generation to produce syntactically correct SQL
- JDBC compatibility port number hack
- Fixed creation of primary key constraints generation (or rather their declaration, the statement issued is not a true constraint, which I might fix with MulleEOF 2.0)
- If _debug flag is set, the adaptor now writes the number of bytes read (along with the SQL) in completeFetch