Releasenotes for MulleEOInterface 1.2
This version is so compatible to the original framework, that you can use it underneath EOModeler and you won't notice a difference.
- EOComboBoxAssociation does not become the NSComboxBoxes dataSource, if the titles aspect is not connected.
- -boolForAspect reworked to fit comment. Tries to use "boolValue" selector if available, instead of checking for NSNumber class compatibillity.
- Fixed italic/bold/textColor on EOTableViewAssociation.
- EOMatrixAssociation only takes target/action, if either title or image aspect is used
- Undid pervasive use of [self control] instead of [self object] in EOGenericControlAssociation to work better with EOActionCellAssociation
- displayGroup:shouldChangeSelectionToIndexes: is now called more often...
- EOMasterDetailAssociation and friends now directly subclass EOAssociation again, to ensure backwards compatibility of newly created NIBs.
- EORadioMatrixAssociation now uses EOAssociation methods (as it should) instead of the EODisplayGroup directly.
- implemented textColor, italic and bold aspects on EOColumnAssociation.
- changed the order in which objectChanged and endEditing are called, so that there is less danger of recursion
- Fixed editedYet_ code in EOTextAssociation, to do what it should have done in the first place.
- the boolean isEnabled routines have been pervasively changed to tri-state objectState routines. The effect of this is, that when the enabled aspect is not bound, the association won't change that attribute of the control at all.