- Some registers are declared RW, that might just be W
- Some registers are just guesses
- The bitness of the registers are sometimes just guesses
- If the we didn't know how many bits in the registers were valid we just assumed all of them
- Not at all places were we were unsure, did we place question marks.
- In the IRQ description the distinction between bits, IRQ levels, vectors of the GPU and 68K is a bit hodge-podge.
- I had a problem recently recreating the IRQs I documented. I hope I messed up the second time :)
I think this documentation wins the price for most wimpy disclaimers per lines.
$Id: caveats.html,v 1.9 1997/11/16 18:14:40 nat Exp $