Who's that man
This is an illustration in the Corroboree Press issue of "Through Elegant Eyes"
My guesses as to who is who:
- The small ape-man in front is undoubtedly Austro
- The big burly man with the "SSS" is obviously Barnaby Sheen, proprietor of "Sooner State Seismograph Enterprises"
- The man with the Vote button has got to be the politician Harry O'Donovan.
- To my eyes the tallest man with the moustache looks the most greek, and therefore might be Dr. George Drakos.
- The guy on the left is likely to be Chirs Benedetti, the ex-seminarian.
- The man on the right side with the many papers and the drink in hand - the only one standing sideways - could be Laff then ?